- This event has passed.
Chaos in Kids
February 19, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Please join us on February 19th at 5:30 for our Chaos in Kids event!
Parents, if you can relate to any of the topics below with your kiddo, this workshop is for you!
ADHD & SENSORY PROCESSING HOT TOPICS:
1. Dr. Leah is ready to explain, in-depth, to you what other providers haven’t! She is ready to help you understand your child’s struggles. We will help put together the information you need to help you understand why your child is struggling with meltdowns, focusing, attention, hyperactivity, sleep, mood, and behavior.
2. You’ll recieve step-by-step help you can use to start making a difference for your child immediately in order to minimize tough days and maximize good days for your child.
3. The proof is in the parents, who have been where you are. During the workshop we will share stories of other children who are no longer struggling!
Who should attend?!
1. Parents who are looking for answer to help their child’s development, school grades, focus, attention, meltdowns, mood and sleep!
2. Parents who’s child has been labeled as ADHD, SPD, Anxiety or ASD.
3. Family members who are concerned for a loved one they care for.
4. Professionals who serve children age 0-18.